[Sca-cooks] Quince Paste

ana l. valdés agora at algonet.se
Sat May 18 23:54:16 PDT 2002

Right, Philippa! I am always thinking in three languages actually :(
Spanish, my first one, Swedish  my second one and English, the third
language I use...
By the way, the last month I has spent one week in Tokyo and one week in
Palestina, I am still mentally in arigato, domo, sayonara or Salam Aley
Kum and shukran...
Difficult to be globetrotter in countries there English is barely
spoken...
Ana, your scout in Outremer