[Sca-cooks] Re: question/newsletter title

Anderson Family marcia at austarnet.com.au
Sun May 19 01:38:21 PDT 2002

Sorry for the delay in replying, camping events are great!

Are you doing
this on-line or printed version only?

It will be both

Do you
want contributions from others?

Any contributions will be welcome!  This is designed to learn different
aspects of cooking and also, the sharing of knowledge around the
Principality (soon to be Kingdom!!!!Yay!!)

Do you want
to reprint other articles?

Would prefer to have newly written stuff, but will happily reprint.

How long and what
subjects?

Anything to do with period cookery

If you can provide more details, and
are willing to send contributors free copies, there
ought to be people on the list that can contribute.
Are you set up to have people send articles in via
e-mail or as attachements? Preferred format?

Both.  I am currently running word and OE, but can also do .zip files.  I am
not really fussed on the format, but if I can't open it, I will ask whomever
sent it to me to resend in email format!

Would be very happy to accept nearly anything as this is the first issue
that will be out by July 5, but need to have articles sent to me by May
28th.

Thanks for the input

Beatrice