[Sca-cooks] Re: Event Announcement - Lancaster, PA

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun May 19 08:09:25 PDT 2002

I'd also like to note that anyone from the cook's list who would be
interested in coming to the event and helping in the kitchen is welcome.  We
are a very small shire, so it's hard to find any kitchen help at all when
other activities are going on, and in this case my most experienced and able
kitchen helpers (the sort that you can hand a recipe and expect an excellent
finished product) all have other responsibilities which will keep them out of
the kitchen for most of the day.
So if anyone would like to join me in playing with 14th century English
cuisine, contact me!  Crash space can be arranged if needed.

Brangwayna Morgan