[Sca-cooks] Re: who's going to Pennsic

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun May 19 09:43:40 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/14/02 10:41:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> Yup.  I'll be there too.  Hey Master Chirhart!  There are a few folks out
> there that still aren't apprenctice or household!  Gonna have a grand
> opening?
> Olwen, in trouble again.

Like moi! Except i'm not going to Pennsic. Have band camp the two weeks
Pennsic is going on. Oh well.

Synopsis of Orlando Trip:
-Bus Ride:Long
-Amusement:Went to Wet n Wild for part of the day Thrusday then to Downtown
Disney where we ate at Planet Hollywood (Good food. OB Food COntent :D). THen
we went to Universal Studios and Island of Adventure on Friday and Yesterday.
We were the only band competing (the other two backed out at the last
minute). I'm in Wind Ensemble and we got Superior. Concert Band got excellent
and Marching Band got excellent. The only other group other than us that was
there was a elementary chorus group from Florida. So essentially, we competed
with ourselves. Park was cool. It was blazin hot out there though. Not used
to hot weather since I live in Va.  :D. Never got sunburned (I was one of the
smart and lucky ones). Saw Star Wars Episode II twice. Very good movie. And
thats where I was from Wednesday to today. Just got back home.

Misha
Has about 399 e-mails to check.......bleh.