[Sca-cooks] Sort of OOP, question and invite

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sun May 19 17:08:10 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/15/02 7:20:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
goldberg at bestweb.net writes:

> > "There are a million stories in this old town. This one's about...
> > marzipan. The hard stuff. The stuff of all the vice and half the
> > fantasies in this man's town.
> >
> <SNIP>
> >
> > Chapter Two of _Medusa in Paste_ next week!

Hmmm......can we say "Master A needs to write a book on how Olwen uses
Marzipan to go on her odd SCA killing spree which features Misha as the
teenager who succumbs to the ways of the Marzipan and turns it into a
fanatical religious movement of Being the Marzipan and the Holy Fig Newton
and also featuring Master Chirhart as the evil Master of the Odd Olwen and
Misha and also featuring Master a as the hero who defeats Olwen with the
power of Marzipan Spam. Also starring Queen Carmen Slugana, visiting queen of
the planet Slugula. Philip, who secretely trains an army of chickens to rally
against the government. Phillipa, the nice, grandmotherly (but oh so young!)
character who helps Master A overcome his fear of the Marzipan. Gorgeous, as
the sexy, french cook who seduces Olwen with his french cooking and good
looks so Master A can defeat her."

Hmm, just a hint.

Misha
Misha: "May the Marzipan be with you!"
Lutherans and Catholics in Audience: "And also with you!"