[Sca-cooks] Getting to Pennsic

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sun May 19 23:08:11 PDT 2002

for those thare are unaware you can go to the coopers lake
website
www.cooperslake.com and preregister via a credit card...
talk about easy.... hint hint..

: , you need to pre-register since land, unless you have
: the privileges of the Royal encampment or other arrangements,
is
: allocated by the number of people pre-registered for your camp.
:
: :
excuse me scraps from olwens table.. gained me 8 badly needed
pounds at
pennsic last year.  Not to mention meeting some incredible
people..
AND eating far better than I would have had i stayed where I was
orig.
preregistered.
lehsee there was wok night, and that pig for the Atlantian
royals.. and
the Khan's dinner.. oh my.. and even though I never eat
breakfast.. I did
in blackstar.  wow.. the food.. oh my.. have not stopped telling
people
about it.
in contrast I  stayed in my house camp of rolling thunder at gulf
wars and nearly
starved to death..  no cooks......  thank goodenss I had
emergency rations in my tent
and cooler.. lol
'bella
:
: > Then I'll move in under Olwen's
: > table to catch the yummy scraps from the top.
:
: Well yes, you could do that. Or you could camp with SPCA and
have
: a wonderful set of meals, including duck and duck enchilladas,
and
: one year, Crown Roast of lamb, instead of begging scraps from
the
: Blackstar encampment. :-)
:
: --
: THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of
Ansteorra
:    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas
stefan at texas.net
: **** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
http://www.florilegium.org ****
: Sca-cooks mailing list