[Sca-cooks] Smithing at Pennsic- OT

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 20:47:17 PDT 2002

--- Gorgeous Muiredach <muiredach at bmee.net> wrote:

> >: I've been talking with 'Bella and Mostly Hatless
> >: Muiredach, and both of them are interested in
> learning
> >: a bit about smithing at Pennsic.
>
> I am???  What was I on when we discussed this???  I
> need another hobby like
> I need a hole in the head...
>
> I am looking forward to see y'all sweat over it :-)

You were on Yahoo Instant Messenger, and I quote:

Muiredach: I dont' know much at all about forging
phlip_u: Well, if we get you there, maybe we can play
on Johan's forge
Muiredach: :)
phlip_u: Long as we don't get dog and two chairs into
a traffic jam- if you do, I'll just grab a beer and
laugh at y'all.....
Muiredach: LOL

Now that indicates a bit of interest in and discussion
on forging, IMO. The rest of the conversation has been
avoided, to protect the guilty ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,