[Sca-cooks] globetrotting

ana l. valdés agora at algonet.se
Mon May 20 08:38:38 PDT 2002

The most strange is when people ask me in which language I dream I am always
surprised, I can't recall my "personages" talk one language or other. They
speak to me or to each other but its always in a language I know, but I can't
recognize if they speak Spanish, Swedish, English or what.
In my dreams we all know all languages of the earth and beyond...
Ana