[Sca-cooks] preferences

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue May 21 10:19:14 PDT 2002

At 06:49 AM 5/21/02 -0400, Master A wrote:

>Yeah, I think you must have. The Edouard Who Is Not 'Lainie's Edouard
>(must see if we can get that on a scroll someday) commented,
<snip>

Ooh! Ooh! This reminds me...

I gave my Sweetie his birthday present when I saw him this weekend. Closest
I've ever seen him to speechless (He is _never_ at a loss for words).
Oddly, his name is not on the scroll, but his portrait is!

I will not say how _my_ Edouard likes his woman- that would be TMI. ;-D)

'Lainie
-the picnic ants in the scrollwork were especially cute- and as soon as he
takes pictures, I will find a way to get them out where folks can see
them...