[Sca-cooks] [OT] This... again

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 00:16:23 PDT 2002

Dear Marian..
I am a fairly new member to this list... well ...
new *again*
you seem to be a person who has an unlimited amount of anger...
the issue you speaketh of happens a long time ago....
If it was so horrid...perhaps you should have attempted to remedy
the situation.

I know in places where I camp, I see something...like say garbage
that needs to be
picked up.. I do not whine about it, I just pick it up and go
about my business...
If ice is short I make it my business to go get some.
I look around and see what I can do to help... in any capacity...
and I do not go back later and whine and complain over years
about
a situation...
you wanna hear what happened to ME at pennsic last year.... (she
says with
an evil twinkle in her eye)
(and olwen groans.... ooooo not again... not that ....)

so now why not just give it a rest... I am not interested in
hearing about your trials and tribulations of two pennsics ago...
unless you want me to go on ad nauseum about what
the ex from hel did to me last year...LMAO
in servitude to thunder and the dream
aine / 'bella