[Sca-cooks] Cheese & coolers

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 00:25:44 PDT 2002

I haunt thrift stores for those screw top glass/plastic jars..
like my mayo jar.. it has a wide mouth...
my mom keeps both her sugar and flour in scew top gallon jars
that she has had for years..
and there are jars called  'cracker jars'...  cannot buy them
anymore so you have to find them in thrift stores..but they are
wonderful