[Sca-cooks] Cheese & coolers

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed May 22 09:02:57 PDT 2002

Yeah, that was my feeling.  All I've done is to empty the fresh litter out
and then clean it out thoroughly.  I thought it would work well as it is
about exactly the right size to sit upright in the end of our cooler, and
would then give us a couple of gallons of fresh water to drink once it
melted (the water, not the cooler ;-) ).

Kiri