[Sca-cooks] Featherless Chickens?

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Wed May 22 11:38:55 PDT 2002

At 08:38 AM 5/22/02,Michael Gunter said something like:
>A rather interesting and disturbing article was
>sent to me. It may be a hoax, but I wouldn't doubt
>it.
>
>http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992307
>
>Gunthar
I saw pictures of these chickens on TV yesterday, as a teaser for one of
the evening news programs.

They are really featherless chickens!

My only concern is .. sunburn?  Basting them in cocoa butter would probably
be in "poor taste".

But as one who has been stuck plucking chickens far too many times, I think
it's a great concept. I'd like to hear more about how they are raised though.

Regards,
Maggie MacD.