[Sca-cooks] OT OOP English was (Re: Drive up ATM's OT, OOP)

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 22 18:08:21 PDT 2002

I did not specify all editors, as I have met Algys Budrys and can say he has
a grasp of the language.  However, there are several authors in my circle of
friends and they speak of and tell tales about the editors that afflict
their lives.  Usually with weeping and wailing and the gnashing of teeth.

Bear