[Sca-cooks] Cooking Rice

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu May 23 05:20:57 PDT 2002

It's just the basic cheap bag of rice.  The type that takes the long time to fix.  I found another way to deal with it.  A while ago I bought Tyson's Chicken Fried Rice Meal's In A Bag.  It's the kind that warms the pre-cook chicken first, then add the precooked rice and vegetables, then add sauce.  Got all the ingredients that I need, except for the sauce, don't need that.  Family didn't like the meal so I'm stuck with the extra meals that I bought.  Now I got a use that will work I hope, if not there goes some money.  Expensive way to learn.  When I get this thrown together, will see if the recipe will work with a slight change to it.  Everyone keep your fingers crossed.  Aurore