[Sca-cooks] Anyone going to PA event? OT

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 11:13:11 PDT 2002

Well, it seems I might actually *meet* some of the folks on the list on
Saturday.  Kael, you still going?  Brangwayna I'll find your pavillion,
Jadwiga, I cann't wait to actually hear how to pronounce your name and John,
I will ask at troll where to find you.

I will be wearing that heraldic surcoate (blue and yellow with a comet) so
if you see me, stop me and give a hug.  I am excited about the prospect of
meeting you all.  Oh, and yes, I usually carry marzipan in my cooler, just
in case anyone around me is bored.
Olwen who finds it hard to believe anyone can get bored at an event.