[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's adventures with lace

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu May 23 11:21:53 PDT 2002

At 11:03 AM 5/23/02 -0700, Phlip wrote:

>So, Gunthar, you going to wear your new lace with
>those tights?
>
>Phlip, heading back under the Rock.....

Oooh... yes, do tell, Gunthar!

(Though it occurs to me that it we aren't careful, Selene will make him
wear an old man's gown, to the ground, to hide those manly hose! I know _I_
would...;-)

'Lainie
-who has a great appreciation of men in hose- especially tall ones with
wicked grins who happen to be named Edouard de Bruyerecourt...