[Sca-cooks] Ferrets

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu May 23 18:03:33 PDT 2002

No, but they can, and *will,* sneak quietly into your backpack, and haul
out an entire 6-pack of Mountain Dew, and then try (with some success)
to tug the whole thing under the couch, which is the Proper Place for
all ferret treasures.
--Maire, ferretless, but blessed with several friends who count ferrets
as part of their households.....