[Sca-cooks] Ferrets

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri May 24 00:10:04 PDT 2002

At 07:31 PM 5/23/02 -0600, you wrote:
>If he complained about it, would it be a french whine???
>--Maire, scuttling back under the Rock...

No. A French whine is more like "Ma Chere, zees champagne, eet ees flat.
Eet ruieens the subtle taste of the breeoche and breeee. Wee must do
sompseeing about eet..." (Hey- I tried!)

However, you must rememeber, zee Gascon, ees not necessarilee Frensh- zee
Gasconsy, you see, ees held by zee Eeengleesh, but speek zee Frensh. Zo,
you see, both zee Frensh and zee Eengleesh are held in equal contempt by
zee Gascons, who speet- ptoui!- on both of them for the uncultured
peeg-dogs zay are!

Now that I have everyone in France, England, and Gascony speeting on me-
ptoui!- I am going to bed!

'Lainie