[Sca-cooks] Two year olds v ferrets

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri May 24 08:10:04 PDT 2002

Mine started on the computer as soon as he
could crawl up and get to the keyboard...he also
learned to turn it on, which meant he could create
real mischief with files and such .... so my
husband wrote a program called "Patrick's Program"
that started up when the computer was turned on that
let him pound on the keyboard and hear musical sounds...
kept him amused for several months... this was 11 years
ago before there was the boom in cheap software for kids.
When the adults wanted to use it, we had to go through this
complicated password routine....
Now he just elbows me out of the way...

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae