[Sca-cooks] Reptilian Pronunciation

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri May 24 10:05:44 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>  >Ayup, a lump.  That's the shape of most of the neeps I've seen.
>>
>You Guys!!!!!!
>
>The tagline is, "...shaped like... a 'thingie'"
>It gets worse from there, especially when the auntie begins to eat it...

Yes, saying, "Reminds me of our wedding night! We had raw turnips then, too!"

But I think the all-time worst was when Baldrick suggested he had a
"thingy shaped like a turnip", ...something about hiding in the
vegetable rack, frightening people...

Adamantius, who has a turnip shaped exactly like a turnip... It's triffic!