[Sca-cooks] Re: [Sca-cooks]Surgery, was Spice - Organic vs. non-organic

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat May 25 08:00:54 PDT 2002

You know, you're supposed to tell us before you have surgery, so we can
send healing thoughts your way! *G* Sounds as if you are doing all
right, though. (I never knew a teenage boy who couldn't fully appreciate
gory sound effects... especially sharing them with everyone else!)

We just had  that discussion of soft foods a few months ago, so check
the archives if you need any ideas! And feel better, and take care.

Anne