[Sca-cooks] alphabets

stefan at texas.net stefan at texas.net
Mon May 27 03:31:22 PDT 2002

Jane Williams asked:
On 24 May 2002 at 1:43, Stefan li Rous wrote:
Just as a matter of interest, is there anything the
Florilegium *doesn't* cover?
------------

Yes. Lots of things. For instance, I have been promised
articles on SCA Chirurgeoning (sp?) and list mistressing
but I'm still waiting on these. Unfortunately, there is not
much in the Florilegium currently on these subjects.

I am working on getting a "wanted articles" list to post on
the Florilegium site.

I usually add ten to fifteen new files each month and update
a dozen or two more. So there is new information becoming
available. Otherwise I could quit.

------------
Someday I must start
reading it from beginning to end: but I might
accidentally starve before finishing :(

Perhaps I should add a "watchdog" timer on the site and you
could set this and if you didn't reset it before it goes off
it would flash on the screen "Return to Reality. Return to
Reality".

Stefan li Rous
stefan at florilegium.org