[Sca-cooks] OT- Peerage stats

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Thu May 30 15:51:03 PDT 2002

   Padraig o Connell wrote:
  "- Padraig o Connell, (who really needs to expand his research to count
the percentages of double and triple peers.)"

	I sent your estimates along to my household list, and one of my proteges
(the only male) suggested:

>Now, divide them up by sex vs peerage.

	Not a bad idea, I thought.  However, now many of the associates on the list
have picked up on the idea that one must have sex with the peerage in order
to get a peerage, and have all demanded the rule book.  :/    I am not sure
what to tell them....
  So, there are many more permutations to your research than you probably
ever imagined!
:)
Christianna