[Sca-cooks] more storing stuff

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu May 30 21:07:58 PDT 2002

Oh, yes, it is very handy. We'd get Dad out of it, and park him in a
dining chair, and wheel the TV and boxes and... it was especially good
for awkward fragile things like TVs, computer monitors, stuff like that.

Before he used the chair, he walked with canes. I still have a cane
around - you use it to get things out from under the sofa, knock things
off high shelves,  it is handy if you wrench an ankle, wasn't a bad
shepherd's crook for the Christmas pageant when I was a Brownie...  how
do people manage households without them?

Anne