[Sca-cooks] Face it- we're ALL Ruled by Cooks!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu May 30 22:05:10 PDT 2002

At 09:46 PM 5/30/02 -0700, Selene wrote:
>I never got the grant-level service award, I had the AoA level award for
over a
>decade when they jumped me up to Pel.  I expect they will hand it to me
when I'm
>an old, old lady as a "thanks for all the fish" thingie.
>
>Selene

:-D) Duchess Verena of Laurellin- eight times Queen of the West, was given
a GoA here in An Tir (A Goutte de Sangue- service grant) some 24 years
after she got her Duchy...

At that point, what else can you give someone? A Winnebaego and a
subscription to 'Modern Maturity' might be a little overboard... ;-) :-D)

'Lainie