[Sca-cooks] MK A&S Pictures!

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri May 31 06:10:45 PDT 2002

Yep. The chick with the spiffy hat on the throne is Alys Katherine.
[Although I think the Byzantine that their Draconic Majesties wore for
Northshield Coronet was spiffier.]

She makes a very queenly Queen, all regal and royal and stuff. Not just
some lady in a spiffy dress and hat on a throne.

Margaret