[Sca-cooks] Happy Dance

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Tue Nov 5 16:22:03 PST 2002

I am doing a happy dance.   Too bad you can't see me.  ;-)

I already have a 30 year old kitchen aid mixer....but now I have a brand
new professional size kitchen aid mixer. Bought today at Boscov's in
Binghamton, NY.

Got a free scale and a bowl for the scale, and a mail in rebate for another
bowl for the mixer!  All for $369 plus tax.

We were going to get a reconditioned one from Amazon.com but we decided to
go for brand new!!!!!   Yahooooooooooo!  I can't wait to try using it for
all the stuff I can use it for.  Now I have to figure out if all my
attachments for the old one will work on the new one!!!!!!!!  Yahoo.

	Angeline