[Sca-cooks] Restaurant supply sources?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 13:17:41 PST 2002

If anyone has any contacts in the restaurant supply business anywhere near
Lancaster, PA, or could give me ideas on what chains or stores or catalogs
are reputable, I'd appreciate it.  I've somehow become head of a shire
commitee to decide what cooking gear we need and to deal with purchasing it.
However, I know very little about the restaurant supply business, which may
well be the best place for this purchase to happen.

As I start looking into options, I'll probably run prices by the list as
well, to see if we are getting a decent deal.

Brangwayna