[Sca-cooks] Apologies to all Laurels, Gays, Dancers, and decorators

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 17:04:15 PST 2002

Did I miss anyone else that I may have offended with my post? If so, I
apologize
to them as well. My reference to Master Rhodri's decorating taste and
attachment that
he is a "gay dance Laurel" was not to indicate that all Dance Laurels are
gay, or all
gays are Dance Laurels or that gay people decorate better than straight or
whatever.
Even Rhodri enjoys my comment on his decorating sense. It was meant to be
amusing
and an acceptance that for the most part, all gay men I've met and been
friends with,
do a hell of a lot better job of decorating anything than I do. It was not
meant as any
form of gay bashing or intolerance or stereotyping.

Again, I apologize.

Gunthar