[Sca-cooks] Betan earrings

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 09:42:24 PST 2002

>great.... now all i need is a big light up sign that says
>"yes, they are flirting" or "no, they are just being friendly"

I need that too. I'm evidently totally clueless. And I far prefer to err on
the side of not taking advantage and gaining a reputation as a letcher.

>i have "turned down" several people who told me they were not asking.. and
>ended up having to apologize for "snubbing" a few who apparently WERE
>asking.

I've never done either. I've just not picked up on the signals until much
later.
Or figured that she would never really be interested in a lout like me. I
think that's
why most of my girlfriends have been rather aggressive types that go after
what
they want. I'd never belive they liked me otherwise.

I'm also rather shy about making any kind of real advances or letting
someone
I like know it.

>i am afraid i am one of the clueless.......

Join the club.
I guess I could use some earrings, too.

Got any that say, "Single, crumpets welcome?"

>Kirsten

Big Dumb Gunthar
(Actually, the thought of cute young groupies sounds appealing but I'd
rather
have someone I want to spend my life with.)