[Sca-cooks] Cranky Lainie

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Nov 13 07:03:11 PST 2002

Please pass on my castle of brown glop sotletie idea to them. It might be a
good starting course as it would be impressive to see being brought in 2 per
table;-)

margali

the quote starts here:
I happen to know someone who is working on a menu to propose for a feast
that will fall during Lent, and is attempting to put together a vegetarian
feast, coincidentally it will make the good-sized vegan contingent in his
group very happy. And I am pleased that the attempt is being made to honor
Lent. In that case, both purposes (party and Period experience) are being
served. But this is rare.

still very cranky,
'Lainie