[Sca-cooks] **Cookie Exchange**

Yamil O Kiwan yamil.kiwan at gte.net
Wed Nov 13 11:58:04 PST 2002

Hi Apollonia,

Does your postman know how many packages you are going to receive that week?
Does it matter to you whether we use the US Mail or UPS? Does anyone know
the average time it takes a first-class package to go from CA to NC?

May you have all the Light you need to show you the way.
In service,
  Jamal
Vivo Amo Edo