[Sca-cooks] eyeglasses

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 14 19:51:18 PST 2002

Selene Colfox commented:
> Complete Anachronist #1, the very first issue, was all about period eyeglasses.
> They were hideous but they were period!  I've made a conscious decision not to
> attempt them, but then again I painfully admit that I don't try hard enough.

I have heard some criticism of this volume, but at least it is readily
available. Here is some additional info in the Florilegium:

15C-Eyeglsses-art (10K)  4/14/02    "Eyeglasses and Concave Lenses in 15th C.
                                       Florence and Milan" by Lord Anton de Stoc

http://www.florilegium.org/files/DISABILITIES/15C-Eyeglsses-art.html

eyeglasses-msg    (66K) 11/ 7/01    Period eyewear. Making replicas.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/DISABILITIES/eyeglasses-msg.html

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com