[Sca-cooks] Moving on

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Sun Nov 17 06:54:39 PST 2002

I apologize for the cross-posting, and forgive me if you see this more than
once, but I'm on a lot of lists.....

I have decided to accept an offer of employment from Pratt Medical Center in
Fredericksburg VA (incipient Canton of Sudentur, Barony of Stierbach,
Atlantia). I will be applying for my Virginia license immediately, and will
be giving notice to my current employer as soon as I receive it. I
anticipate moving sometime between February 1st and March 1st.

Screams, tears and wishes of luck may be directed to me privately.

Avraham