[Sca-cooks] OT: Arts & Sciences Question

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 19 20:14:21 PST 2002

This is the best skilled, most widely ranging group i'm on (i think -
ok, the Garb list is probably more widely ranging, but...) and full
of people i trust (aha! the key!)

I just stepped up as the Principality of the Mists Arts Minister on
Saturday and I was wondering is anyone knows if there's an e-list
anywhere where Arts and Sciences Ministers can talk about issues they
deal with. We have many skilled people here, but they seem loathe to
enter our competitions. My cohort, Katherine the Sciences Minister,
and i would like to do *something* to encourage people.

So, you can e-mail me off-list, since this doesn't really have
anything to do with cooking, if you know of such a list, or have some
ideas yourself.

Thanks for listening to this interruption on the conversations on
hats and eyeglasses (both of which i wear at events and mundanely)

Anahita