[Sca-cooks] Phlip's Arms

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Nov 20 06:23:39 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> hmm....that's good.  Or maybe, a rampant cat and several horseshoes?
> Maybe
> going in an away direction of the catclaws?
> Geez...can't wait to hear what Phlip thinks of this conversation.
> Olwen

Well, you guys started it- I figured I'd Google my name, and discovered the
thread on my arms.

Quite some time ago, I had an idea for my arms, and I took them up to
Herald's Point, discussed them, got them corrected and had them drawn up. At
the end of Pennsic, I gave them, as well as the submission form for our
Household device to Margali to submit. Apparently, they got back from
Pennsic, and all the paperwork vanished.

I like the arms I chose for myself. They're not very period, but they're
both registerable and distinctive. I would like to register them. I would
like to find the design, so I can tool it onto the wallet I so desperately
need to make for myself.

BUT I CAN'T DO A BLOODY THING UNTIL I FIND THE BLOODY THINGS!!!!!

And, btw, my colors are blue and gold, and there's not a cat or a horseshoe
on them. OTOH, I was considering augmenting my personal Household favor with
embroidered cat whiskers...

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,