[Sca-cooks] Rope Bed

Griffin, Pat # PHXMED pat.griffin at ndchealth.com
Wed Nov 20 07:09:58 PST 2002

Thank you, Your Grace.  A one person bed is just about right for a
respectable (choke, choke, it's not my choice, it just works out that way)
single woman such as myself.

>>I have a period rope bed design which is easy to build, very portable, and
easy to set up. Its one serious limitation is that it is a one person bed; I
think the design might require some modification to work for two people,
since they would tend to roll together in the middle.

The description is in the Miscellany, webbed at:

http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/miscellany_pdf/Miscellany.htm
<http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/miscellany_pdf/Miscellany.htm>

Go to "Other Articles: II (Furniture)."
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/ <http://www.daviddfriedman.com/%3c%3c> <<

Mordonna
Pat Griffin
Customer Support Representative
Lytec Systems
NDCHEALTH
(800) 895-6700 Fax (480)-892-4804
pat.griffin at ndchealth.com <mailto:pat.griffin at ndchealth.com>
This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail, and destroy all copies
of the original message.