[Sca-cooks] The secrets of the reverend Maister Alexis of Piemont

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Nov 20 17:22:12 PST 2002

hello, i am in high school and our teacher has assigned us a medieval
project. she would like us to make a medieval dish and bring it into class,
and i was wondering if you could let me know if their is any simple authentic
dishes that you could suggest to me that would be fun to make and enjoyed by
my class. i have looked online but all the information is all overwhelming
and a little confusing for me. i would much appreciate your time if you could
give me your suggestion and a recipe.

                                                             thank you for
your time,
                                                                   student in