[Sca-cooks] The secrets of the reverend Maister Alexis of Piemont

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 15:00:21 PST 2002

-------Original Message-------
From: "Jones, Craig" <Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au>
Sent: 11/20/02 08:22 PM
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Sca-cooks] The secrets of the reverend Maister Alexis of Piemont

> > If you could email it to me, I would be exceedingly grateful.  Or
> could you put it on a website somewhere, for downloading?

Urgle.  It's 30mb and I don't have a broadband connection.  I can but
try...

D.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ask for the moon.  You mentioned emailing it, and the size didn't really register in my mind.  I probably couldn't handle something that big at my end.  But as nice as it would be to have the whole thing, all I really want right now is the recipe for pomatum.  It's probably less than one page.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net