[Sca-cooks] Turkey Day

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Nov 25 05:57:45 PST 2002

Well, we decided to get frisky and mix in some diced sweet potato in the
stuffing in place of roasted chestnuts. The chestnuts looked horrid at our
store this year. We might even go so far as mixing in some whole
cranberries...

Other than that, garlic smashed potatos, deep fried tempura sweet potato
slices, hot spinach and bacon salad, cauliflower with lemon butter and a
drizzle of balsamic vinegar, roasted whole garlic and fresh bread, and for
dessert pumpkin custard and baked apples.

I think it will just be Phlip, Rob and I, as all the guys off his sub have
places to go this year.

margali