[Sca-cooks] id10ts

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Nov 27 07:39:05 PST 2002

No, not you at all;-)

Just most of the people who are rabidly against low carb who have never
bothered reading the books, and hold forth on the evils of low carbing...and
occasionally to those who believe everything they hear or read in a
newspaper without reading the book it is based on and refuse to bother
reading the book when it is offered to them gratis.

margali
My soapbox;-) is a crate of assorted books that people never read and
pronounce judgment on. Just like de Toqueville's book that I have found
perhaps 10 people that I know who have actually read it through...but
everybody was talking about it like they had it memorized...

the quote starts here:
Uh....*blink, blink*....
Since you quoted my post, are you, uhm, referring to me as one of these
idiots?
--Maire, puzzled