[Sca-cooks] colours of belts etc

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Nov 2 21:57:46 PST 2002

At 10:36 PM 11/2/02 -0700, you wrote:
>In Artemisia, our Royal Peers, and our Royalty, are easily distinguished
>because they're the only ones with crowns/coronets (although Court
>Baronage gets them too).  I've never run into this "purple is a reserved
>color," and anybody who wants to can wear purple around here....
>--Maire, plain old laurel, saving up enough fundage to make a logwood

_Plain ol' Laurel_? Not from what I've heard! mutter mutter mutter....

This royal Slug wears whatever color she likes, so long as it looks good on
her. I don't wear a white belt because I don't want people to laugh
themselves silly. You only have to look at me to know that I'm not even
sort of impersonating a knight. But I understand the mental picture on me
fighting heavy is so funny it's immobilizing. Maybe it's the cane...

'Lainie
-wearing the purple and orange paining outfit again...