[Sca-cooks] Witch Finger/Almond Shortbread cookies

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 4 17:29:46 PST 2002

No, it's blue. At least, mine was... don't remember exactly why. All
kinds of odd black and white shadows and highlights, too, so that I
would clearly be a Wicked Witch in a Fairy Tale, not the bright eyed 19
year old acting student I was... Must have worked - I scared my history
professor's kid!

Margaret Hamilton lived a few blocks away from me when I was a child,
and every Halloween she dressed up in the full costume and makeup for
trick or treaters... I wasn't quite close enough to go to her building,
but classmates were...

Anne
who, being 19, had blue blackheads for the next two months... or is that
over sharing? *G*