[Sca-cooks] Re: camo Elizabethan - OT

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 08:22:41 PST 2002

Our cooks guild presented an outlandish tunic to Hans 'so that folks would
know who was responsible' at Crown.  It was a guady hawaiian print and
trimmed in the most magnificent dayglo rick-rack!  Go figure, you give the
fellow a gag gift ~ and he LOVED it!  I have a picture somewhere I'll post.
Olwen