[Sca-cooks] It was nice to see folks!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 06:49:04 PST 2002

>Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd commented:
>>>my mind was
>>>so sleep deprived and I was soooooooo cranky that I am frankly surprized
>>>they didn't duct tape me up and toss me in the dumpster!
>>
>>You know Olwen, you always say such things about yourself, about how nasty
>>you are, about how short and gnah gnah gnah...
>>
>>But folks, it is NOT TRUE!!!  Yeah, she gets a tad cranky if you force her
>>to go to court up a long hill, but not that bad...
>
>So! Olwen, you do go to court! Even after declarations that you didn't,
>just recently. Somebody might just might recognise you as a Peer.
>Actually, when you sounded off about this just recently Olwen, I was
>thinking that actually you sounded just rough and hard (crunchy?)
>on the outside but that you actually were soft and kind on the
>inside.

I *don't* go to court any more!  Even our Baron asked me to step into court
to see what was going to happen.  I only came out to see the revolving door
of the kitchen run out and get awards.  Trust me, if my name had been
called, I would have been out the back door in a heartbeat!

>>So Olwen, will you *stop* putting yourself down?  Huh?  Atta girl...
>Agreed. Olwen, I think you like the attention but you are afraid
>
>of it. That you don't think you measure up to it, or something.
>

>Now about that duct tape. You/they could at least do it in style
>
>and not just the old grey stuff.
>
>duct-tape-msg      (9K)  1/ 9/97    Sources for unusual colors of duct
>tape.
>
>http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMBAT/f-fighters-msg.html

This sounds like fun..oh..was that my outside voice..?

>Hmmm. Wonder what color would look best on a Peerage inductee...

Well, we could ask Drakey, but he is too willing!