[Sca-cooks] Og (ot)

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Nov 6 11:32:32 PST 2002

Yeah, Og came by Point when we were trying to unobtrusively observe a lady
with heat stress problems causing mental manifestations (not uncommon), and
make sureshe didn't sneak off. He was kind enough to observe her trip to the
portacastle, when we were too busy to attend her- he's a very good guy.

Phlip