[Sca-cooks] Obnoxious EK thread- OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Nov 7 05:40:33 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I got so fed up, I just dropped the subject into my kill filter. I don't
> even see them anymore. :-)
>
> Avraham

For what it's worth, Yeliz has killed the topic and set up another List for
it. It ought to be completely gone by the end of today. If you know anyone
who has unsubbed because of it, tell them the coast is clear....at least
until the next time they decide to beat a dead horse into oblivion ;-O

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,