[Sca-cooks] King's Champion, Count Gunthar Jonsson

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt daubrecicourt at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 08:57:27 PST 2002

Congratulations Gunthar!

Eleanor

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pat "Mordonna" Griffin" <mordonna22 at yahoo.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 7:48 PM
Subject: [Sca-cooks] King's Champion, Count Gunthar Jonsson

The winner of Sunday's Atenveldt King's Champion tourney was our own Count
Gunthar Jonsson.

Why have I not gotten a digest in the last twenty four hours?  I was offline
for over a week (got a virus and had to reformat, then reinstall
everything.)  Got back online Tuesday night, and only have received one
digest since.

Mordonna