[Sca-cooks] OT 1940's House

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 14:23:23 PST 2002

The show is called "The 1940's House," the video was advertised for sale
<http://www.shop.pbs.org/cust/cdeploy?ecaction=ecwalkin&template=shoppbs/products/ecproditemview.en.html&sku=NFOH900>
They don't seem to have a page for the show itself.

I'm getting nowhere trying to find anything online about wartime honey
substitutes.  Will see if MFK Fisher or Alice B. Toklas had anything in their
cookbooks of that time period on the subject.

Selene C.